The following is a step-by-step guide showing you how to create a permanent link to a bibliographic record in the library catalogue (Koha). This is extremely useful when you require a print item.
1. First, go to the IADT library homepage.
2. Go to tab Our Collections.
3. Click on Print collections and it will take you to the library catalogue where you can search all print items.
2. The full URL can be found at the top of your search result when you have found the correct item:
Copy and paste the full link into Word/Notepad:
3. Now edit the URL to delete the trailing query details -
This means that you delete everything after the number that begins with the & symbol.
Your end result should look like this:
4. It can now be used as your permanent URL link to this record in Koha.