Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Access to Print Journals and Magazines
The library has current and back issues of many journals and magazines related particularly to the area of Art, Design and Photography. They are organized alphabetically on Level 1. Journals/magazines cannot be borrowed but students are free to go through them and photocopy articles/images if needed. Currently, we display journals and magazines from 2019/2020 on Level 1 with back issues available on Level 2.
Please find below relevant journals/magazines related to Art, Design and Photography that you can read in the library.
Relevant Print Journals/Magazines
- American Cinematographer - Focuses on all aspects of the craft of cinematography, including feature and short films, foreign films, music videos and advertisements
- American Craft - Magazine of handcrafted and decorative arts published by the American Craft Council
- Aperture - Journal of photography
- Artforum - Magazine of contemporary art
- British Journal of Photography
- Ceramics - Featuring the work of Irish and International ceramic artists
- Computer Arts - Graphic design
- Domus - Architecture and design magazine
- Eye - Visual culture and graphic design
- Frieze - High-quality contemporary art magazine
- IDEA - Typography and graphic design
- Make-Up Artist - Make-up and special effects artistry
- Modern Painters - Art magazine
- Visible language - Peer-reviewed design journal